Information We Collect
Lux & Eco may obtain your personal information from the Lux & Eco website, applications, phone/email/chat communications, social media, affiliate and related websites, and Lux & Eco’s parent company.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form, follow our social networking, or
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
- Google, as a
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order