Brand: Madeira by Architec
- The Madeira small Teak end grain chop block is a beautiful piece, perfect for serving and displaying between jobs
- Madeira Teak end grain boards are made from remnants typically discarded during manufacturing of other Teak products, this method reduces waste and results in striking, functional boards
- Made of FSC certified sustainable Brazilian Teak from one of South Americas largest teak plantations which uses responsible forestry practices
- Measures 8 by 8 by 1.25-Inches; safe for use with all cutlery
- Hand wash with Warm soapy water; do not soak in water or put in dishwasher; occasionally apply mineral oil for long lasting beauty
Publisher: Madeira by Architec
Details: The collection of Teak End Grain Cutting and Serving Boards are highly functional, easy on your knives and beautiful enough to showcase in your kitchen year round. The end grain construction is a creative, visually striking and environmentally concisous method of building boards; made from wood remnants typically discarded during manufacturing of other teak products, it reduces waste and results in boards that evoke a sense of luxury and will last a life time. Madeira specializes in crafting goods out of the most exotic wood on earth, and creating individual works of art for the kitchen. Madeira translates to “wood” in Portuguese, the native language of Brazil where Madeira products originate, Madeira uses only the highest quality raw materials. The wood used for the collection of Madeira Teak cutting and serving boards grows on one of the largest Teak Plantations in the world, located in South America. Plantation Teak means it is grown and harvested using responsible forestry practices, and is certified by the FSC. All Madeira cutting and serving boards should be hand washed in warm soapy water, soaking in water is not suggested and never wash in the dishwasher. For longer lasting performance and beauty, it is reccommended to periodically apply a light coating mineral oil with a soft, clean cloth. Madeira offers beautiful, affordable solutions for every kitchen, on every budget.