Brand: EcoSmart Fire
Color: Bone Concrete
- The Indoor/Outdoor Collection is fully portable and can be moved as needed or left in a permanent location. Each fireplace/firepit table is completely freestanding + self-contained, there is no need for exterior tanks or utility lines.
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use including living & dining rooms, bedrooms, patios, decks, terraces, backyards, & gardens. Clean burning bioethanol is a renewable & sustainable fuel source that does not produce smoke, soot or ash.
- Proprietary Fluid Concrete, lightweight composite concrete is UV resistant, colorfast & resistant to water penetration. Use a custom composition of green cement with 95% recycled natural materials.
- Adaptation Plate included to minimize the amount of pebbles needed making the model much lighter. Natural & Bone models come with white pebbles. Graphite & Rust models come with black pebbles.
- This Fireplace measures as 33.5"L x 33.5"W x 12.6"H - 47.7lbs. Burn Time on MAX: 8-11hrs. BTU/h Net (MAX) Thermal Output: 20433. Heats over 646sqft on average. Min. room size for ventilation is 4097 ft3
Publisher: Ecosmart Fire
Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase
Details: Burner Information - 1 x AB3 Burner included Completely self-contained, there is no need for exterior tanks or utility lines. Burner can be easily washed in hot water or even put in your dishwasher! Clean burning bioethanol is a renewable and sustainable fuel source. e-NRG Bioethanol is formulated to consistently burn its signature bright orange color. Purpose-designed baffles allow the regulation of flame height and fuel efficiency. Crafted from high quality rust resistant, grade 304 stainless steel to withstand extreme heat. Burner Fuel + Heating Specifications - Fuel Volume Capacity: 8L Fuel Consumption:1 L/h Burn Time on Max: 8-11 Hours Thermal Output Net on Max: 21.56MJ/h, 20433BTU/h, 6kW Heats over 646 sq. ft. on average Minimum room size is 4097 ft3 for ventilation Efficiency values are indicative only and may vary Testing & Certifications - AGA Guidance Tested ISO Certified SITAC Approved DIN 4734-1 Approved UL Listed
Package Dimensions: 39.1 x 39.1 x 21.8 inches