- Detoxifying and rejuvenating Ayurvedic mask crafted to gently draw out toxins and impurities, exfoliate, and absorb excess oil while maintaining your skin's moisture.
- Crafted with 100% Organic & Natural Ingredients / Paraben free, Sulfate free, Cruelty free
- Solutions for: Dullness and uneven texture, Oiliness and Clogged Pores
- Formulated with coconut charcoal, known to absorb 1,000 times its weight in impurities, it's a mighty magnet for toxins and impurities and visibly purifies and deep cleanses. The mask also contains turmeric and neem powder which offer anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to brighten and protect the skin from aging free radicals.
- As seen in Marie Clare Magazine, Instyle Magazine, W Magazine, Goop.com, Well + Good, Refinery29 and more
Detoxifying and rejuvenating Ayurvedic mask crafted to gently draw out toxins and impurities, exfoliate, and absorb excess oil while maintaining your skin's moisture.
Benefiting ingredients ethically sourced from South India:
Activated Coconut Charcoal: Mighty magnet for toxins and impurities. Clears pores and removes dry patches to balance skin tone.
Turmeric Powder: Anti-inflammatory and gentle exfoliant. Treats skin conditions such as redness and acne. Brightens and evens out skin discolorations. Adds youthful glow.
Neem Powder: Powerful antioxidant. Protects from environmental damage and aging free radicals. Helps rejuvenate skin and restore elasticity with essential fatty acids and Vitamin E.
Indian Ginseng: Anti-aging herb. Stimulates collagen production. Helps smooth and tone the skin, and balance natural skin oils.
Cocovít Coconut Oil: Rich in antioxidants and healthy acids, including capric, caprylic, myristic, and lauric acid. Softens and lubricates healthy skin cells, breaks down dead cells, heals acne and hydrates skin.
Geranium Oil: Gentle astringent. Tightens the skin and help prevents wrinkles. Stimulates skin cell regeneration.
Patchouli Oil: Anti-inflammatory and tissue regenerator. Calms skin irritations like sunburn, acne or eczema, while stimulating the growth of new skin cells.