Brand: Organic Cotton Mart
- ECO-FRIENDLY REUSABLE PRODUCE BAGS: with this set of zero-waste reusable produce bags, you can dramatically reduce the use plastic bags in your daily life while conveniently minimizing your impact on the planet.
- ORGANIC COTTON REUSABLE MESH PRODUCE BAGS: these mesh reusable produce bags are crafted from 100% high quality organic cotton knit fabric with a certification for Ecology and Social Responsibility from Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS); so be assured that you're buying something that's truly environmentally and socially responsible from us - from raw materials, harvesting to manufacturing.
- HEAVY-DUTY REUSABLE, WASHABLE NET PRODUCE BAGS: featuring fuss-free drawstring closures, these cotton mesh produce bags are double stitched on all sides to last you through many grocery shopping trips throughout the years
- EASY-TO-WASH COTTON MESH BAG: it's effortless to maintain the reusable cotton produce bags to use them over and over again; simply wash them in cold water, smooth out the wrinkles and air-dry them - that's it.
- SPECIFICATIONS OF ORGANIC COTTON MART REUSABLE VEGETABLE PRODUCE BAGS: L (12 x 15"), M (10 x 12"), S (8 x 10") sizes per set (2 each); recycled paper packaging ensures no plastic packaging is used; tare weight is indicated on the label of each bag for cashier to easily deduct its weight.
Publisher: Organic Cotton Mart
Details: Since not all produce is the same size, Organic Cotton Mart offers four different sizes for their reusable produce shopping bags, ranging from Small to X Large. This set has the perfect variety with: 2 large bags measuring 12 x 15 inches 2 medium bags measuring 10 x 12 inches 2 small bags measuring 8 x 10 inches To give you an idea of what you can fit inside each bag, the medium one will hold about 10 large apples or two to three bunches of carrots. The large one will hold 16 large apples or two to three large romaine lettuce heads. The x-large one can hold 24 large apples or two to three bunches of Swiss chard. If you plan on using the bags to store bulk goods, you can fit six pounds in the medium bag, ten in the large, and 15 in the x-large. Just be sure that the items have a large enough diameter so they do not poke through the mesh in the produce bags, which are 1/8-inch squares.