Brand: Bears For Humanity
- 16" Organic Large Sherpa Bear Plush Toy in White by Bears for Humanity features velvety soft fur that feels great to hold and cuddle.
- All fabric is 100% organic cotton, directly from co-op farmers, and Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certified.
- Stuffing is made from recycled plastic bottles. Everything is 100% hypoallergenic and contains no harmful plastics, chemicals, or dyes.
- Lovingly hand-sewn and stuffed in the USA by at-risk women via the California welfare-to-work program.
- With every purchase you make from Bears for Humanity, we donate a bear to a child in need via children's charities. You can even send a personal note to a child by visiting the Bears for Humanity website.
Publisher: Bears For Humanity
Release Date: 2017-09-29
Warranty: No Warranty
Details: Bears for Humanity's 16" Organic Large Sherpa Bear Plush Toy in White is from their Sherpa Bear collection. This lovely stuffed animal features hand stitched eyes and a velvety soft fur that feels great to hold and cuddle. Delightfully floppy and sumptuously soft, Bears for Humanity are the cuddly creatures made to make the world a better place. Each superb stuffed animal is hand-crafted from 100% Global Organic Textile Standard-certified organic cotton and filled with stuffing made from recycled plastic bottles. All of our cotton is purchased directly from co-op organic farmers in India and is fully compliant with Global Fair Trade practices. Once the materials are in America, Bears for Humanity’s snuggly sweeties are hand-sewn and stuffed by caring crafters from the California Welfare-to-Work program. For each item purchased, Bears for Humanity donates a bear to a child in need. Each amazing animal supports a wide network of neighbors, near and far, spreading joy and job-security to more individuals than any other plush product. It’s a gift you can feel good giving! Safe for babies and children of all ages. Surface wash only. To learn more about our 100% Global Organic Textile Standard-certified organic cotton materials, RPET recycled bottles stuffing, global fair-trade practices, and the CalWORKs program which employs at-risk women and single parents in California, please visit the Bears for Humanity website. You can also send a personal note to the child who will receive the donated bear from your purchase!