- The Gripperwood Gourmet Acacia cutting board is beautiful enough for serving food and durable enough for everyday food prep
- With unique beauty and grain, every board is different; extremely durable, with a natural resistance to bacteria
- Gripperwood Collection uses Architec's patented technology, the non slip gripper feet pads are permanently integrated in the bottom of the board without the use of toxic glue
- Made from the highest quality Acacia wood, harvested from sustainably managed forests; board measures 12" by 16"
- Hand wash only, do not soak in water or put in dishwasher; occasionally apply mineral oil to prolong the beauty of the board
Publisher: Architec Housewares
Details: The Architec Gripperwood Acacia cutting board is functional and beautiful. The natural grain gives this board a special appearance, every board is unique. The extra durable cutting surface with a rich, warm wood grain makes this cutting board a great choice for food prep in the kitchen or serving appetizers when entertaining. Made from the highest quality Acacia wood, harvested from sustainably managed forests. With a food safe moisture seal makes this board an ultimate low maintenance wood board; hand wash with warm soapy water and do not soak in water or wash in the dishwasher. Gripperfeet pads on the bottom of the board provide a safe, steady non-slip grip on countertops. The patented process permanently secures gripper feet inside of wood without the use of toxic glue. The integrated handle provides an easy hold when serving or use to hang for compact, vertical storage. For best results and long-lasting beauty, treat board with food-safe mineral oil periodically.